[Ravensfort] Stargatr/Loch Soileir

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 30 17:49:10 PDT 2010

We are all subscribed to this list to share information that the BARONY has an intrests in and not to toss loaded words back and forth taunting each other to no end. I don't like receiving cheap shots any more than the other person. What is worse is seeing the petty play ground exchange on the list for all to see. Please send any personal remarks about me to me. Any one who wishes to speak to Baroness Fionna and I about issues concerning our itinerary or nonattendance  at events that they feel we should have been at may do so in private and if we feel the need to share more of our private lives with you we will at that time. Untill then I ask that we all quit casting stones and be more supporting members of our barony.

I want to build a trebuchet, because that's how you should throw a stone!

Yours in service,

Baron Brian
Baron of Raven's Fort