[Ravensfort] Populace meeting update ?

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 16:01:39 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Chatted about everything before the meeting took place. When the meeting actually started we did officer reports, talked about various offices need applications for new officers, welcomed Lady Klar in as the new herald, talked about who was going to what events in the near future, the pity party was discussed, things that needed to be done out at the Stones of Ravensfort for Defender, and things about the southern site. Thats about it... if anyone else can think of something please chim in....

In Service,
Malcolm