[Ravensfort] business meeting

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Fri Apr 16 06:44:56 PDT 2010

Greetings,
    Last night our April business meeting was held at Van Thong's. We had a good turnout and lots of visiting , laughing, sharing etc. We discussed the deadline of April 30 for apps for Seneschal and Reeve. We talked about Defender and the need for an Autocrat for it as well. There is interest in all of the positions. The new officers will need to attend Round Table in July.
   We also spoke of Lady Lorraine and our need to send a card to her family. They of course are still in our thoughts and prayers and we want them to know we grieve her passing and will miss her terribly. I will bring a sympathy card to May Populace for us to sign and then send it on to her farm. If anyone knows the address please let me know.
   Our student guild will be packing up and going home in 2 weeks so we set the date of May 8 for a 'Guild Together' at Lord Devin's house. More info will be announced. It would be good to let Devin know if you can attend so he can get somewhat of a head count.
    In the Barony of Elfsea Don Charles represented our fair Barony and  participated in an SCA demo with them. Vivat to him for getting us out there.
  We also loved the missive put out by LD about the Lysts of Castleton. It was a great read and good to see us at neighboring events. We heard that HE Brian did well in the list until his brand new sword got broken in a tourney. Now I heard he will have a new dagger out of it! I am sure there is more to the story. Maybe he will tell us at May populace.
   YIS, G