[Ravensfort] populace and reports

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 2 00:48:05 PDT 2010

Good Monday morning all!

It is that time of the month: time for reports to be sent before Kingdom gets pissed....  And as I find myself in the strange position of Emergency Replacement Seneschal ( don't you love all the capitals!) I must remind you to send your reports in.
So far we're doing good, I already received our Knight Marshal and A&S ministers as well as reports from the Crockett and Candy cane Park demos.  Thank you!
Remember to apply for this office within the end of the month if you are interested in filling the office of Seneschal.
Please come to Populace, we have a lot of things to cover: Defender, upcoming events, hosting a Kingdom event ( anyone up for A&S?) and possible changes to the Populace meeting format.  There have been some really good ideas posted on the list.
But we need all of your brains to figure it out and make it work.

See you all on Thursday!

Musashi no Domai