[Ravensfort] Fw: eBay Sale 30% Off & Trim Giveaways [Celtic Trims]

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 9 09:11:28 PDT 2010

 Celtic Club August 8th, 2010 Newsletter

THE SUPER SUMMER GIVEAWAY SERIES CONTINUES...

If you're a fan on our Facebook Fan Page you've already been getting in on the goodies in our Super Summer Giveaway Series. And now just for our Celtic Club members,

Celtic Club Pound O Trim Giveaway

Time is running out to win a Pound of Trim.

We appreciate your business and you allowing us to connect with you via email. As a big Thank You to our Celtic Club members we are having a Pound O Trim giveaway.

Just stop by our members only Giveaway Page and comment to win. Thanks again for letting us make you a Happy Customer.

ebay Store Closing Sale: 30% off! Every Listing

Over 125 trims have ended on our eBay store this week.  Stop by now before any more escape you....Save 30% on our eBay store Today

We started our business on eBay and appreciate our ebay customers. However, our ebay store will be closing this month. It has just become too expensive to keep open. During our closing process all our inventory is 30% off: Save 30% on our eBay store Today

As our listings expire they will not be renewed so come and get it, while all our trims are still available. This means that every day that goes by, less trims will be available on the sale.

We will have a smaller selection available on our website in the future. So if you have a favorite trim in mind, today would be the day. Discount applies only to listings on eBay so shop today to be sure you get what you want.

We appreciate your support over the years and hope to keep you as happy customers on our website: Celtic Trims Catalog

But while we're still on eBay we'd love you to come visit our ebay store one last time.

Save 30% on our eBay store Today

To find out more about our store closing stop by our Blog.

Join us on Facebook... and get free goodies!

Come visit our Facebook Fan Page and join in the fun. We've got great info, great conversation and Fan Only goodies and giveaways. We're giving away yards and yards of trim on Facebook this week.  Don't miss out!

Hope you enjoyed our newsletter! As always, feedback is welcome at happycust at celtictrims.com.

Happy sewing!

 Celtic Trims Catalog

Your Friends at Celtic Trims

happycust at celtictrims.com

www.celtictrims,com

1-866-874-6608

If you wish to unsubscribe,

 click here.

Irian Inc. P O Box 573393 Tarzana, CA 91357 United States