[Ravensfort] Chronicler's office needs to be filled ASAP

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 14 15:52:07 PDT 2010

Greetings all
The office of Chronicler is currently open and needs to be filled ASAP.  All you need to fill the office is some time, a computer with a word processing program and a SCA membership.
If you are interested in the position please send your application with proof of membership and a copy of your ID to the Southern Regional Chronicler Lady Elisava Illiesca at:
 thebloodymistress at satx.rr.com
and to our Baron Brian du Val, Baroness Fionna ni Cheallaigh and the acting Seneschal ( little old me) by September the 15th.
YIS
Musashi no Domai, acting Seneschal