[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort is stuck with me now.

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 20:34:51 PDT 2010

No longer does my Name and AoA just sit there without belonging to an group.
It's now official, it was changed today... Raven's Fort is now stuck with me.

      Runa of the Thundering Herd. Order By:
      Award Date Precedence
            Runa of the Thundering Herd Group from
            Raven's Fort   Ranking # 1920081122
            Name Registered:   Device Registered:  Achievement Registered:

            Award of Arms  2008-11-22

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net