[Ravensfort] Laurel's Prize Tournament

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 12:35:35 PDT 2010

Laurel's Prize Tournament

Aug 27 A.S. XLV

by

Lemoine de Gascoigne

 On August 27th A.S. XLV, my lady wife Rosalia of Raven's Fort and myself
made the journey to the Incipient Stronghold of Hellsgate, for Laurel's
Prize Tournament. I for one was very nervous about the event because I
wanted to make a good showing for myself, my lady, my mistress, and the
barony. While we were bringing our cart up to be unloaded, the lady Elisava
Illiesca greeted us. She is a good friend from the lands Bjornsborg. We
chatted for a bit while the carts were unloaded then she had to go and
prepare for the day just as I had to do. Shortly after entering the hall, I
became lost not being able to find where I needed to set up my display. When
I was about to give up, a very nice Hellsgate member came over and not only
did they help me find were I was to set up, she helped me set up my display.
I only wish I had my wits about me enough to ask this kind women her name so
I could have given her the word fame she deserves. Once the Laurels started
to make there walk around I became very nervous again. If it were not for
the support of my lady wife I would have been a wreck. I do not remember all
of the names of all the very kind people that came and shared knowledge with
me. I learned many things on that day. The good and noble people of
Hellsgate are good excellent hosts. I would make the journey to Hellsgate in
the future for an event.

Later
Lemoine de Gascoigne MKA "L.D. Beers"  loco.cerveza at gmail.com