[Ravensfort] SCA 2010 Survey

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 15:11:33 PDT 2010

Mistress Shanahan, I do believe yahoo burped on you.

The URL is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCA2010Census

There are some really interesting questions on there! I kinda long for the
days when we could just have a medieval-theme party in the backyard....we've
come a LONG way!

Detlef

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Shanahan <ms_shanahan at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  http://www.surveymo nkey.com/ s/SCA2010Census<http://www.surveymo+nkey.com/+s/SCA2010Census>
> This is a real Survey the BOD wanted the SCA to take of its members
> concerning things like the whys and why nots of participation, awards and
> ranks.  It doesn't take too long and nothing is asked that can be personally
> linked back to you.  Nothing is retained by 'Surveymonkey' for later
> spamming (they say).  I took it.
>
> Shanahan

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8