[Ravensfort] poison in kitchen at site

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 7 11:40:04 PDT 2010

Oh yeah, my brain was sweated out of my head when Pace & Giovanna said they had put poison out.  Knew I forgot something.  Did I forget anything else other than did I mention It Was Hot?

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com