[Ravensfort] Populace issues - another thought

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 22:53:02 PDT 2010

I this email I used the word private, for the officers meeting, that was a poor choice of words on my part. with a group this large, the officers need a forum to communicate ideas in a mannor that is efficent. I do not want to nor was was it my intent to express it was a closed meeting. It has always been a open meeting for any who made the choice to attend.
sorry for that.

Centurian Michael