[Ravensfort] Populace issues - another thought

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Sun Aug 8 04:44:19 PDT 2010

Actually the Kingdom does not support using Yahoo for groups for that very reason. They get hacked quite often. As with the case with mine. I called twice to a real person and both times they reset it all to no avail assuring me it was fixed when it wasn't. I made one girl from somewhere overseas by the way, stay on the phone with me while I waited for it to be fixed and she lost patience after about 30 minutes of waiting for the new password to go through! I lost my entire address book then also and people who I had been emailing overseas for years. My fault for not backing it up but still, Yahoo was not helpful at all. I like the idea of having more than one person having the moderation of the officers group. No matter who we use it at least will be safer from hacking etc.  Just my two cents. YIS, G