[Ravensfort] Practices and Meetings

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 8 10:06:44 PDT 2010

The Thursday night practices (all 2 of them) that I went to were on nights that did not conflict with Populace or Officers.  It wasn't until fairly recently that Officers meeting i.e. Business meeting was changed to Thursday night.
The best option would be to alternate (thanks Lemoine for the suggestion) practice in Huntsville and Conroe, 2 practices in each place.

Regarding Populace, it seems like we do have the majority of the current membership in Huntsville.  Raven's Guild members would have more problems going to Populace in Conroe or other towns.  We do have many who work at TDC, they are for the majority shift workers.  If they work days or graveyard shift they can attend Populace in Huntsville if it doesn't go on for hours but it would be harder for them to go to another town.

I still think Officers should meet separately so a summary could be given at Populace and not bog down Populace with paperwork.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com