[Ravensfort] Tarps and such

drew russell drussell_88130 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:14:18 PDT 2010

DSD is correct about the tension between the poles, but as long as the cable going between the poles is large enough the middle sag will be minimized.  I would suggest a cable no larger than a quarter inch, and no smaller than 3/8's inch in diameter.  I know Home Depot has pre-cut lengths of cable upto 100 feet.  and if it is done right, the poles we used for the BFG's could be used with the new tarp.

This is my two cents only.

Drew Russell
Life is like a dogsled team.
If you aren't the lead dog,