[Ravensfort] Tarps and such

SF Tester sftester2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 01:25:30 PDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Sher M <runa.herd at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Could put one over each pole but would need some kind of spoke type frame to
> go under it.
> Some one said it's 100 feet from pole to pole.

The chutes have the shroud lines cut, but they're still there, so they
could be tied into new lines to stake out, and those lines could go
over the tops of poles, similar to the old setup. I've been thinking
about this setup for Swein camp for a while but, like normal, keep
putting it off. I might just order one to play with and see how it can
be made to work. There will definately be some fiddling to be done to
get the right geometry of poles and ropes and things and stuff.
--
Gundy
"Maybe the first thing one should demand