[Ravensfort] FW: Tarps and such

Hoffpauir, David ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU
Wed Aug 11 06:42:05 PDT 2010

Hmmm…. Bounced.  Second try….

From: Hoffpauir, David
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:40 AM
To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Ravensfort] Tarps and such

I may be losing my mind, but don’t we already own one, or a couple garage tents?

I’m pretty sure, back in the day we could lay hands on eight of them.  As I recall (and don’t quote me on this), but Sir Kief had one, Dave and Dom had one, Niklas and Kezia had one, Berta and I had one, and possibly Brion and Ayla.  I thought the Barony purchased one as well (from Sam’s Club).  That’s only six, but seems like we set eight up in a square once for feast and court.

DSD