[Ravensfort] Equestrian Question

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Mon Aug 16 05:02:30 PDT 2010

RUNA! I forget! Oh and I offered to coautocrat Defender. So= we need help with the tree that is down. Please come help next workday. If everyone offered just 2 hours early in the AM we would get 'er done.   We also need someone who is not poison ivy challenged to chop vines growing up the trees in the equestrian area asap. AMY? could you? Everyone be thinking of what you can donate to the silent auction too.