[Ravensfort] Scribes Guild

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 20:08:31 PDT 2010

Ok...so I will reserve the Firestation for Sunday the 29th.
But this is going to be a different kind of Guild meeting.
I will bring the charters and stuff...but...
I need some help on finishing touches to the
Defender Scrolls. Mostly re drawing lines.
However, if you wish not to do that then I will have
paints for charters.

Devin