[Ravensfort] garb

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Thu Aug 26 21:42:26 PDT 2010

Unto all that my read these words,

As many of you already know, a recent fire in my home has reeked havoc on most of my belongings.
This, unfortunately, would include my SCA garb.
I have looked online, but have not found very much that I really like.
My hours are full right now, so I do not have the time to make my own.
With Defender less than a month away I am starting to panic a bit.
I need three simple short sleeved tunics with a key-hole neck made.
I will be happy to pay a skilled person or persons to make these for me.
If you are interested, please contact me privately to discuss price, cloth and trim.
byzytym at att.net     281-367-3409
Thank you ahead of time for your suggestions and efforts.

Peace,
Volod NotVlad