[Ravensfort] SCA 2010 Survey

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 15:47:14 PDT 2010

I did the survey.

Devin

________________________________
From: HerrDetlef <herrdetlef at gmail.com>
To: Shanahan <ms_shanahan at yahoo.com>
Cc: Ravens Fort <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sun, August 1, 2010 5:11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] SCA 2010 Survey

Mistress Shanahan, I do believe yahoo burped on you.

The URL is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCA2010Census

There are some really interesting questions on there! I kinda long for the days
when we could just have a medieval-theme party in the backyard....we've come a
LONG way!

Detlef

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Shanahan <ms_shanahan at yahoo.com> wrote:

http://www.surveymo nkey.com/ s/SCA2010Census

>This is a real Survey the BOD wanted the SCA to take of its members concerning
>things like the whys and why nots of participation, awards and ranks.  It
>doesn't take too long and nothing is asked that can be personally linked back to
>you.  Nothing is retained by 'Surveymonkey' for later spamming (they say).  I
>took it.
>
>Shanahan

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8