[Ravensfort] Fw: [Gleann Abhann] GULF WARS XX ONLINE REGISTERATION NOW OPEN !!!

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 16:12:59 PST 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Nancy-Ellen Martin <duchessmarygrace at yahoo.com>
To: gleannabhann at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, December 7, 2010 5:46:47 PM
Subject: [Gleann Abhann] GULF WARS XX ONLINE REGISTERATION NOW OPEN !!!

ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR GULF WARS XX IS NOW OPEN!!!! Register now for the 20th
Anniversary of this amazing event.

ANNOUNCING GULF WARS XX!!!!!
March 13-20, 2011
Kingdom of Gleann Abhann
(King's Arrow Ranch, Lumberton, Mississippi)

Greetings to the Knowne World from your Gulf Wars XX Autocrats, Baron Godwin of
Edington KSCA, OP and Duchess Mary-Grace of Gatland, OP !

It is with great excitement that we invite you to the 20th Anniversary to the
"War with no Enemies"

Please join us as once again Ansteorra and Trimaris meet on the field of honor,
hosted by Gleann Abhann and Meridies!

We know everyone's budgets are tight in this economy and that you have to be
choosy when thinking about your vacation plans. So, why should you come to Gulf
Wars?? We'll here is a few points to consider.....

* Come for the Combat in all it's forms! Armored, Rapier, Archery, and Siege
weaponry!

* Come for the pageantry of the Equestrian activities from the grand
procession of the Kingdoms, to equestrian games to mounted combat!

* Come see the beauty of hound racing and get the opportunity to see these
graceful animals run like the wind!

* Come for the classes, and displays of artistic wonder both in the
competitions and on our Artisans row!
* Come see our Early Period Life encampment where you can walk among long
houses!
* Come see Al Mahala and become immersed in all things Middle Eastern!
* Come for the hospitality, with the hosting Kingdoms offering you food and
beverage beyond your wildest dreams!
* Come for the shopping with merchant upon merchant, many of whom you don't get
at other wars!
* Come for the Bakery with fresh baked goods daily and Odyssey coffee!

* Come for the Green Dragon Inn...our own 15th Century Tavern!
* Come for the Shows at our performing arts stage with bardic presentations,
plays and competitions.
* Come for the Balls! With European dancing daily!
* Come in a week early THIS YEAR and you can go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
(Mardi Gras day is March 8th, 2011)
* Come for the KNOWNE WORLD PARTY! If you missed the amazing October Fest of
last year, fear not...the Knowne World Party staff have another amazing party
theme to knock your socks off this year!

COME JOIN US FOR FRIENDSHIP AND FUN at the FRIENDLIEST WAR IN THE KNOWNE WORLD!
With all the activities the SCA has to offer, and may more reasons besides, we
think you should make Gulf Wars XX apart of your vacation planning for 2011 and
we promise you'll leave happy.

Please visit our website at www.gulfwars.org for more information. Online
registration will be open this week. Registrations made by mail must be
postmarked by January 31st and online registration must be completed by February

18th.

*******EARLY ARRIVAL OPTION NEW FOR THIS YEAR!!!!!********
New for this year is Early-On NON Staff. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING FOR
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THIS OPTION:

* You MUST register for the entire week of Gulf Wars ONLINE in order to be
eligible for this option.

* You MUST select the"EARLY-ON NON STAFF" option in Acceps

* You may arrive between Sunday March 6th and Wednesday March 9th. You WILL NOT
BE ALLOWED ON SITE AFTER THIS DATE UNLESS YOU ARE A STAFF MEMBER, AND ARE
ON THE STAFF EARLY ON LIST.

* You will be required to pay King's Arrow Ranch IN CASH at their
designated daily rate upon your arrival for the ENTIRE WEEK of Sunday March
6th-Saturday March 12th. Your Gulf Wars Registration will then apply
beginning Sunday March 12th.

* If you arrive at King's Arrow Ranch early and you are not on the staff
list and you are not on the Non-staff early-on list, and/or you do not meet
any one of the above requirements youWILL NOT be allowed on site.

* If you are arriving Early and have an RV- you MUST contact King's Arrow
Ranch in advance to ensure they are ready for your arrival.

* On Saturday March 12th the Merchant troll-in begins. If you are Early-on
you MUST TROLL IN AT THIS TIME. If you do not, members of staff will come
and find you and you will be removed from site.

See you there!

Duchess Mary-Grace of Gatland
www.housefleurandermine.com

Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity: 	* New Files 2
Visit Your Group
Please use this UNOFFICIAL discussion list chivalrously.

.