[Ravensfort] Officers Meeting

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 13 20:22:42 PST 2010

     Thursday, December 16 · 7:00pm - 8:30pm

      Location Public Library in Conroe
      104 I-45 North
      Conroe, TX   (this pulls up in Google-no clue about mapquest or yahoo maps)

     No food or drinks allowed inside the Library!  No raised voices, the rooms are not soundproof.

      More Info Mundane clothing-no garb! We'll know when we get to the library where the meeting room is. All Raven's Fort Members are invited.  This is where some officers want to meet instead of meeting at a restaurant.

      The exits are messed up due to construction. From the south safest exit is Gladstell and stay on feeder. From the north, exit at 105, stay on feeder, go to dead end (FM 2854) turn left go under 45, turn left (north) on feeder road and it's on the right.

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
http://www.bedlambazaar.com