[Ravensfort] Ravensfort Web Site

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 20 07:28:31 PST 2010

Giovanna,

I am not sure why your pics weren't published, but I can tell you that as 1/2 of
the " 1 Couple that  did get their's printed", we persued it early on.  We
figured that the rest of you would, too, since it is not an uncommon thing to
see in electronic letters of intent. (Check other Baronies within Ansteorra and
other Kingdoms.)   Is it possible that something else could have happened?  To
my knowledge, there is no big secret or conspiracy here.

M Jalali

Message: 2