[Ravensfort] Cinnabar Saturday

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 23 23:26:39 PST 2010

Ooooooooo
sounds fun!
Kitsune

--- On Tue, 12/21/10, Lemoine Beers <loco.cerveza at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Lemoine Beers <loco.cerveza at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ravensfort] Cinnabar Saturday
To: "Ravens Fort" <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Tuesday, December 21, 2010, 11:44 AM

Greeting to all that read these words.

I Lemoine de Gascoigne along with Lady Rosalia and Lord Oddus on January 29 A.S. XLV being 2011 in the common age. Are going to attempt to recreate Theophilus' cinnabar recipe. All those that would like to come witness this event are more then welcome. I will be working with mercury, sulfur and fire. If you want to have a front row seat to the action you will have on a respirator rated for heavy metal fumes. You can buy them at Home Depot or any other Hardware store for about $50, I will not be providing them due to cost. If you would like to stand back and watch what I am doing I would suggest at least a dust mask. You will be back far enough that a respirator should not be needed.

More information to come in the next week or so.

Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com

"As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma". ~Sri Guru Granth Sahib

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----