[Ravensfort] Stargate Yule

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 17:45:12 PST 2010

I had hoped to actually go to Stargate Yule this time 'round... but, I found out the my brother is driving to Huntsville Saturday (hasn't been here since 2008 - long enough to bring me a generator after the hurricane) so I will not be attending.  Everyone enjoy & be safe!

regards,
~chrystal~

~peace~love~empathy~