[Ravensfort] Blue card

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Thu Dec 9 16:11:15 PST 2010

The purple Royal Crown bag should be passed in other than any official way.
The populace at large should in no way feel pressured to give.
It is borderline passing it around at Populace Meeting.
Perhaps even a little beyond.
People that want to contribute are more that welcome to do it privately.
I have bought entire memberships for newbies.
Our Seneschal can probably relay how the official policy reads.

V NV