[Ravensfort] Kingdom A&S

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 24 15:36:51 PST 2010

A most excellent offer Ari.  I hope that we have many who will take you up
on your offer of assistance.  First A&S competition I attended was where you
submitted a paper that was very well presented.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com