[Ravensfort] land committee

Gary Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Mon Feb 1 06:35:32 PST 2010

Dear Populace, I am back and trying to set up a mobile me on my computer so please bear with me for a while .  I need all members of the land committee to send me their top 5 choices for new site name. I only have 2 people responded that I know of right now. The others may be in my yahoo but I cannot access it. Populace is this Thursday at 7 at the fire station. I can't get into officers to set this up or is it working? Argh!!   Please land committee only send me your choices soon. We will vote at Populace.
  Also I have no address book anymore, so as I get emails from the populace friends I will respond and then set it up as a new address book. YIS, Giovanna