[Ravensfort] From the B&B

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 17:25:06 PST 2010

Well, Gulf Wars is just a few weeks away! We will have some members attending and we hope they have a safe and fun trip. Fighter practice has been great these last few weeks! Between the snow and freezing rain we have had a couple of good trunouts! Centurian Micheal has been instructing the fighters on technical strategies and form each time we gather so dust off your old armor and get back on shape, and come on out!

Raven's Fort is now on Facebook. Thanks to Lord James of Norfolk We hope to hear more about it at populace!

This Saturday the 6th, at Chateau du Val we are planning an Armor In and taco dinner for those who would like to come out and help revamp the loaner armor and get some prieces together to drop off at Gulf War for the "Armor for Soldiers" collection point! We plan to start at at 10am and get the loaner gear nice, clean and functional. Then work on some extra pieces. Afterwards My lady and I will cook tacos and provide assorted sodas for all who attend. All we ask is that some of the guests bring lettuce, avacados, tomatoes, onions, cheese and sour cream. We will have flour and corn tortillas for hard and soft tacos.

We look forward to seeing you at fighter practice and the "Armor In"!

Brian & Fionna

Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort

Sent from my iPhone