[Ravensfort] Raven's Guild Site

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:24:42 PST 2010

Unto the good folk of Raven's Fort I Lemoine de Gascony would like to
inform you that on Friday February 12 and Saturday February 13 The
Raven's Guild and myself will be going to work on the Raven's Guild
Site. Any member of the barony that wants to is more then welcome to
come out and assist the Raven's Guild. This site is a project of the
Raven's Guild so the barony is welcomed to help out but is under no
obligation to come out. I should also pointed out that the Guild will
be putting in archery range and any member the barony that helps to
get it set up is more then welcome to come out and use the range as
they need. We will be meeting at the Gazebo on 19th street and Ave O (
The Sunday rapier practice field) at 3:45 P.M. Friday then head out by
4:00 P.M.  If you are not able to make it to the Gazebo by 3:45 P.M.
but still want to drive out the directions are:

Take Highway 30 west for about 8.7 miles then make a right turn on to FM 2550
Drive down FM 2550 for about 4.0 miles then make a right turn on to
West Oak drive.
Drive about 0.2 miles to the Raven's Guild Site also known as La Boheme Folle.

The Raven's Guild Archery Range also known as Le Champs de la Boheme
will be the major item to be worked on, If any wants to brave the land
and cut out a spot to camp out over night please feel free to do so.

That all for now
Lemoine de Gascony MKA " L.D. Beers"  loco.cerveza at gmail.com