[Ravensfort] Bjornsborg Academy of Defense IV

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 06:56:53 PST 2010

Unto the good people of Raven's Fort. I Lemoine de Gascony do send
greetings. Don Charles, JC, Rosalia and myself have just returned from
the Barony of Bjornsborg from what was a fantastic event. The four of
us enjoyed it and many new friends were made along with touching base
with some old friends as well. I have to take my hat off to Baron
Philippe LeChanceux, Baroness Suzanne Gabrielle Marie Beraud as well
as all the good folk of the Barony of  Bjornsborg for doing such a
wonderful job with this event. There were many actives for fighters
and non-fighters as well. The lunch was a top shelf meal. I encourage
the good and noble peoples of Raven's Fort to travel to Barony of
Bjornsborg the next time they host an event. The site was very nice
and had plenty of tress for shade. I have also posted some images from
the event on the Raven's Fort Facebook page, I will be adding a few if
I can free up the time to post them. I was also impressed by Baron
Philippe LeChanceux, Baroness Suzanne Gabrielle Marie Beraud in that
the two of them sat a shift at gate together and welcomed every one in
to their Barony with open arms way in to the late hours of the night
on Friday night. In closing I would like to say that I talked with
many of the good folk of Bjornsborg who are planing to make the trip
to our Defender of the fort in the fall.

That is all for now
Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers"  loco.cerveza at gmail.com