[Ravensfort] Fw: [gundysiteimprovemetcommittee] Kitchen, will you help?

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Mon Feb 22 16:58:35 PST 2010

Greetings all,

I am forwarding this message that Michael Gamber made to the site improvement committee.
This is a great offering.
I suggested plywood over wood frame for the floor.
The kitchen floor at The Stones is still in excellent shape after twenty years.
A few days work will give us a dry, warm ( or cool ) place to cook and gather at events.
It will also make it more appealing to other groups,
which will bring more money in for site improvement.
We should talk about a work date at the next populace meeting.

Volod NotVlad