[Ravensfort] Armor for our troops

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 09:47:32 PST 2010

I for one have armor that we could clean up and send. We need to revamp and clean up the loaner suits and helmets. With that..... The 6th Saturday would be a good day to have an Armor In at my house for those who would be intrested in helping clean, repair and restrap armor. To make the day even sweeter my loving lady Angela and I will be making tacos for all that come out! We will provide the meat, the flour and corn tortillas. All you need to bring is avacados, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa. Bring your own beverages we will provide some assorted sodas!
After the armor is finished we will make  sure our two hard suits are complete we will see what we can send to Gulf Wars for the collection point.

So what do you all say we all meet at Chateau du Val at 10 am this saturday and have an Armor In & Taco soirée!

Your Baron
Brian du Val

Sent from my iPhone