[Ravensfort] land committee

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:34:10 PST 2010

OK guess I need to get out more had not heard about other groups wanting ot rent it.

plachoya
Ansteorra

Plus, it's such a beautiful site. It deserves something a bit more fittiing than the Southern lands of Ravensfort.
Like Vlod says, this could be the last chance before someone from Northkeep comes up with something that sticks. Just my $0.02 Elrique

Because, after using the site for Crown,
others in the Kingdom have started inquiring about renting it.
If we want to be the ones that name it, now is the time.
Otherwise someone else will come up with a name that sticks.
We have had one and a half years to think about it.