[Ravensfort] New Robin Hood movie

Mark Crampton apwyvern at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 13:43:40 PST 2010

When I was talking to the bowyer in England I bought my bow from, he told me that the English Longbow Society (a very strict authentic/traditional shooting group) had a great deal to do with the authenticity of the archery in the movie (such as actual English-style longbows, not flatbows, etc), providing information/assistance and also many members playing bit parts & battle/crowd scenes.
On another note, I found a great online store for costume grade armor/mail/helmets at Red Sky Traders.  Don't know if anyone else is familiar with them, but if not check their merchandise out.  YIS,

Ring ap Wyvern
936-827-0067
APWYVERN at YAHOO.COM