[Ravensfort] Crown Tourney and Populace

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:55:45 PST 2010

Ok folks, the time is drawing near......Crown Tourney is upon us and its going to be cold out there, so make sure you dress accordingly.

This will be the last of the last before the event, so I am hoping that on Thursday night we have all loose ends taken care of.  Site tokens, Event flyers, waterbearing, A&S, gate, and anything else I've forgotten,  should be all done, in my hands, by the end of populace.  So, if there are things that you are working on for this event, or if you would like to volunteer to help out then please think about doing so, and signing up for some gate shifts or help waterbear for the event.  If you plan on camping please be sure to bring enough warm stuff to be in below 20 degree weather, otherwise please make arrangements to go home on saturday night, sober of course, or to stay with someone close.  I will talk about lots of things at populace so be warned now!!!

Site will open at 4pm on Friday, I hope to have everything in place and ready to go by 3pm on Friday!!! That being said, we will not be done until everything is picked up, packed up, and put away on Sunday!  So, if you are close please try to volunteer to take down pack up clean up on Sunday!

Many thanks go out to each and every one of you for helping to make this weekend possible.  Thank you for volunteering to do things, work on site, be there in support of your Barony!  Each and every one of you helps make this possible!!

Mirabelis

Autocrat, stepping off her box now....