[Ravensfort] Winter Crown Gate List as of 01/07/2010 (new info!)

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 19:16:24 PST 2010

Greetings to one & all on the RF list!  Below is the Gate Shift Sign-Up Sheet for the Winter Crown event this Jan. 8-10, 2010.

Many thank you's to those of you who have signed up for a shift!!!!!

NEW INFO...

At the Thursday Populace Mtg, it was decided to close Gate between the hours of 1:00am - 7:00am (for weather and safety reasons).  For any visiting members of the Kingdom wanting to attend, you will be able to access the site at all hours of the night & all we ask if you go by Gate after 7:00am at your earliest convenience to sign in.

Anyone interesting in sitting a shift, please contact Lady Mirabelis or Don Charles off list or at the site to sign up for a gate shift..  There will be snacks & drinks (hot & cold) for those who work & great conversation(s) to be had with everyone as they arrive on site!

I unfortunately will not be able to attend the event this weekend after all (I am needed to tend to personal family matters).  I will miss being at the event, believe you me, but I know that it will be great, whether it is cold or not!  Thank you Don Charles!

regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari

Friday:    (Mirabelis=Gate Set-Up assistance)

4:00pm - 7:00pm : Ldy Tarijua/ OPEN (set up shift)

7:00pm - 10:00pm : Mistress Jalai / Ldy Juliana

10:00pm - 1:00am : HE Brian / Ld Daire

Saturday:
1:00am - 4:00am :  GATE CLOSED

4:00am - 7:00am :  GATE CLOSED

7:00am - 10:00am : Ldy Runa / Ldy Bree / OPEN

10:00am - 1:00pm : Ld Ringg / Ld Alaric

1:00pm - 3:00pm : OPEN / OPEN (closing shift)