[Ravensfort] Just a thought...

DRH reddigo99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 15:08:52 PST 2010

I've always thought it important that we never forget our history.  Our Baronial history is something that holds us together, and we should find ways to honor it.

So...

Pardon the butchery in spelling but Sir Kief's full name is something similar to Kief av Kierstad von Arenvald.  I was thinking a suitable honor to our first noble cousin might be a name for the 2nd site as something like Arenvald Field.  ("field" being only a convienent suggestion).

Arenvald means something like "Eagle Ruler," as I recall.

We'd have to ask his thoughts. There's pros and cons, but there you go.

Yo homey,
David St David

Sent from my iPhone