[Ravensfort] Serious site name suggestion.

Mike Gamber lococnc at consolidated.net
Tue Jan 12 20:01:53 PST 2010

I would like to propose to name the site;

Timbrend Forest

I have some pretty good reasons for this. The two words mean something significant.

Timbrend means "Builder" and is likely to become part of my persona for the SCA. I will explain more about this later.

Forest is accurate description of the landscape at the site. In Medievel times Forest ment more than a bunch of trees and included fields, plains, as well as timberlands.