[Ravensfort] From Giovanna

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 08:39:59 PST 2010

Cuz I am a HUGE dork, had a rough couple of days over here, I inadvertently cleared the moderator flag for her new address but made sure I trashed her email.   So, I have recovered the email and promise it will never happen again...at least this week :)
>From Giovanna:

Sorry to have had problems. I am trying to use the iPhone which is
frstrating with this tiny keyboard. My new email for now is. Ridgetopfarm at me.com
.  I will be back late sun and can try to email yahoo and fix it.I am
locked out of everything including address book ,officers
list ,ansteorra etc. Bummer.   No cputer in Florida.  Xo.   G.  So
sorry for the weird email saying I had an emergency

Sent from my iphone.