[Ravensfort] B&B letter

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 3 13:27:04 PST 2010

With the new year comes the promise of life and rebirth. While the flowers and trees sleep and the cold wind blows, we bundle up and warm our selves by camp fires and hold mugs of spirits or mulled cider to keep our insides warm.  Fionna and I hope that all of you have a safe and happy new year. We had a wonderfull yule party at Pace and Giovannas house. For those who were unabe to attend we missed your company and hope to see you afain soon. As we gather to our lands in the south, we invite our King and Queen to enjoy our hospitality while the tourney is held to choose their heirs. We have been given the privledge to host the Ansteorran Winter Crown Tournament. We honor our Crown by inviting the whole kingdom to witness the tourny and share our hopitality.  We will need some help setting up pavilians and the portable list field posts on Friday.
We will have very little to set up and take down, but we will need all the help we can get doing it!
We have several offices that will need filling soon: Senechal, Knight Marshal, Reeve, Chronicler, Hospitler and Herald.
I hope to see you all soon!

In service to kingdom and Barony.....

Brian and Fionna

Sent from my iPhone