[Ravensfort] news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 06:29:37 PST 2010

As Mirabellis said Populace is this Thursday at 7pm. I have changed the officers list to remind of both monthly meetings but haven't seen it yet. Weird. I will recheck
  This weekend as we all can see will be VERY cold but beautiful. Don't forget how much fun it is to dress warmly in our garb with long johns etc. Okay I will quit being the group mom now! I just want everyone to have fun but be warm. Please get there early Friday so we can set up the pavillions for our beautiful awesome autocrat!! YIS, G