[Ravensfort] gate

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 07:35:11 PST 2010

I belive Pace is signed up for the 7am shift, that is going to change, so we will still need a 7-10 person.  In all actuality I would like to get 3 people on that shift as that is going to be a busy time in the morning for folks to be hitting site!!  I will pass around a gate sign up at populace as well!
Thanks to those that have signed up and yes, please please please sign up!!  Getting down to the wire here, event is in 3 days!!
Cheers!
Mirabelis