[Ravensfort] Populace

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 7 10:43:34 PST 2010

1.  It's cold outside and my bones are already hurting.
2.  I'm going to be helping setup tomorrow and working gate on Sat.
3.  Still covering pipes, etc.
4.  There is heat at the shop if someone wants to crash there.  Bring your own bedding, towels, food and let me know if you need crash space.
5.  Shanahan is not going to be at Populace tonight.  Please bring your A&S items either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.  You can get in touch with her via phone or send email to me.  She is going to stay at the shop.  It's going to be too cold and too dark to drive up here tonight and unload in below freezing temps so she's headed here this afternoon.
6.  I probably won't be at populace for the same reasons, I really have problems with cold.
7.  I was going to merchant but now I'm going to use the popup as a 'warming' tent.  It has sides and we'll have one heater in there (no Mirabelis not one of my 3 but one I'm borrowing from my sister).  It will be available during the day only to get warm.

Runa The Cold Wuss

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net