[Ravensfort] business meeting

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 05:28:18 PST 2010

I saw that the automatic reminder put the business meeting  on Sunday instead of Thursday the 21st. I believe I have corrected the problem but we shall see when the next reminder comes out. Sorry for any confusion.
   Reminder that we need a Knight Marshall. I don't have any applications for this position.
    I like Raven's Field!  Oh course Gamber mountain brings a chuckle!
   The event was fun but did have a few challenges as any event does. Lord Elrique saved me at Defender by doing our feast for us so I wouldn't have to cancel it. He is definitely on my hero list. Vivat to Lord Elrique and of course to Mirabelis for being the best Autocrat. Thanks so much and vivat to her as well.
  Not too early to think about being Autocrat for Defender!!!!!!  We could have work days this spring instead of waiting for the heat of summer.    YIS, G