[Ravensfort] Post Crown Thank You's!

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:42:17 PST 2010

Greetings!!!

If you were not at the event this weekend, you really missed out!!!  I don't know that I have ever really seen a group of people pull together to get things taken care of and done as an entire group like I did this weekend!  It made me proud to be a Raven's Forter.  We have so many wonderful people in this group, we are truly lucky to be a part of it all!!

Although the weather was cold, the day was beautiful!!!  It was great to see so many smiling, rosey cheeked people standing around the field in their finest dress.  In the words of our great King, SO MUCH AWESOME!!! The site was awesome, the field was awesome, the list was awesome, and the fighting for sure, was very awesome!! What little fighting I saw, they were out giving it their all and the day couldnt have been much more perfect!!

Many thanks go out to everyone who helped make this weekend a success!!!  Braving the cold to come help set up and tear down, to make sure that food was provided, to make sure gate shifts were covered, and to make sure that everyone had a good time, thanks to each and every one of you!!! I hope that in the future I will be as lucky as this time to have made it through with such success!!  I couldnt have done it without the help of all of us working together as a team!

Cheers!
Mirabelis