[Ravensfort] business meeting

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Tue Jan 12 22:16:51 PST 2010

Brian pointed out to me that it is the "Feather of Honor"
Everyone just calls 'em "The Stones".
I'll give you, I hadn't thought of the "Raven's Wing" thing.

Ok, so maybe we don't want the Known World
to think of our Barony when they think of the site.
( Why is that ? )

If anything like "Ravenfield" is repugnant,
then I would lean toward something like :
Timbrend Forest
Timbrend Wild
Gamber Glen
They all have an good ring to them,