[Ravensfort] Ink recipe

James Northfolke jamesnorthfolke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:28:37 PST 2010

Good My Lord Lemoine:

I recommend me unto you with all humility and write to inform that I
have completed the first step in the recipe.  My corner of the Barony
is known for its oaks and after scavenging those in my eastern lands,
I have found a number sufficient, albeit small gall in size, to boil
to the consistency of tea, a hue short of Earl Grey.  I will let this
ferment for a few weeks and look to forward to the result and
continuation.

YiS,

James