[Ravensfort] herald's office

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 27 21:12:30 PST 2010

I am so glad you asked!
It's just like any other offices: all you have to do is fill and send a monthly report ( the form is available online)and help people with submissions.  It usually takes less than an hour to fill the report form.
The amount of submissions really depends on the amount of new recruits you get every month, and how many arms you twist so that you can finally get that oh so long time member to finally register his/her name/arms.
It's a little bit of research ( mostly teaching people how to do their own research), some Hospitaler type work( you get to help people research and develop a persona), a little bit of graphic stuff ( mostly scanning and copying) and sometimes(very rarely, most B&Bs have their own favorite Court Herald, and the Crown will usually provide their own)doing Court heraldry.
All you need is a phone, a valid TX  Id and a current membership.  Access to a computer is helpful but not necessary.
And having a bit of patience does not hurt.  Never does.
I hope that we are not at "panic time".
I think that we are dealing with a bit of misunderstanding.  Dates got confused.  And messages were crossed.  It happens, and I will be the first one one to say "OK, that sucks!  Now let's fix it!".
YIS Musashi no Domai