[Ravensfort] business meeting

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Tue Jan 12 14:06:18 PST 2010

If we don't care about the Known World
associating the site with our Barony,
then it doesn't really matter what we call it.

As for overuse of "Raven"...

We have always had the "Quoth The Raven",
but EVERYONE ALWAYS just calls it, "The Quoth".

The Raven's Guild named itself.
Not much we can do about that.
Their call, not ours and not us.

Raven's Heart Pursuivant is the name of our local Herald.
I personally have never liked the name for the office.
It makes common the use of a name that was uniquely used
for the individuals that earned the Raven's Heart award.
I move we change the name of our local Herald.

Is there something else with "Raven" in the name that I don't remember ?

To the outside world "Raven" is not overused.
Hopefully the site will be used by many other groups.
It would be a good thing if the name of the site
reminds them where the site is located.
It's great P.R. for us.
I still agree with Giovanna.
The "Ravenfield" site has a good ring to it.

Peace,
V NV